Thursday 20 October 2011

Research, collect and prepare background materials 2012 OLYMPICS

the website in which i visited next gave me a huge fact file on the london olympics. it gave me information on facts about the oympic games such as:
.how many athletes are taking place
.how many fans will be attending each events
.how many countries are taking place

and lots more interesting and useful facts that gives me a wider view on how big the olympic games really are. it also tells me about plans for after the olympic games.

here is the link for the website i used in order to get the information above:
.http://www.culture.gov.uk/what_we_do/2012_olympic_games_and_paralympic_games/default.aspx

this website showes me facts about not only the oympic games but the paralympics and events after the games which makes it an interesting source.

No comments:

Post a Comment